Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Surviving....

I haven't written in a while because I didnt really seem to have anything to say.  This month has been difficult to say the least... November 7th was Madelynn's birthday, November 10th was mine, the 23rd was my anniversary and then there was Thanksgiving and then Melyssa's birthday on the 27th.  My Great Grandma died on the 26th and Melyssa went into the hospital for emergency surgery on the 26th.  I've had a very busy month to say the least!!!   The good news is I made it!! I went through each and every one of those days/events and came out the other side still standing.  Melyssa is still in the hospital but I know that no matter what comes our way we will be fine.

 I made it through a major holiday, birthdays, our anniversary, a death in the family and a hospitalization.  I know now that I can face anything that comes my way!! I dont have to wonder how I will get through something.  I will do it the same way I have done everything else.  With the love and support of my family and friends and with an unending faith in God and the knowledge that he has it all under control!

These were all situations that I have worried about since Joe died. I wondered how on earth I would manage these situations and more.  I now know!  I can do this.  We will survive and thrive!!!

1 comment:

  1. You've done good. Reminded me of when we talked about how the anticipation was worse than actually going through whatever we were anxious about. Rough lessons learned, but at least we can learn through them.

    ReplyDelete